NXT Superstar and Diva Halloween flashback

wwe nxt live events, wwe nxt tour, wwe nxt roster, wwe nxt results, wwe nxt kissing contest, wwe nxt videos, wwe nxt spoilers, wwe nxt championship, Alexa Bliss as Barbie/Glinda the Good Witch:


 With the spookiest day of the year just a week away, we’ve called upon some of your favorite NXT personalities to take a leap back in time as they recall some of their favorite and most memorable Halloween costumes.

Alexa Bliss as Barbie/Glinda the Good Witch

The resident queen of all things bling developed her affinity for glitter and glam at an early age with her on-point portrayal of Barbie-turned-Glinda the Good Witch from “The Wizard of Oz.”

“I was about 5 or 6 years old. Growing up, I was always a huge Barbie fan so it only made since for me to dress up as my idol at the time,” she said. “The outfit I wore matched my My Size Barbie doll.  My mom was Dorothy and I was Glinda the Good Witch.”

Post a Comment